Words with Feet

"And in every place she abandons she leaves something vital, it seems to me, and starts her new life somewhat less encrusted, like a lobster that has shed its skin and is for a time soft and vulnerable."

- E.B. White

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pictures!


I meant to post these in the earlier entry, but the computer was feeling persnickety.

Fellow ETAs Josh, Nicole, and Jon - outside the National Opera House


Hare Krishnas dancing in the streets of Bratislava.


A LONG way from New York.


And the view from my flat: lots of other flats!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're having fun so far. i realized yesterday that you and i are the only ones out of our high school "circle of friends" that won't be there. at least you have an interesting excuse...mine is just lame! anyway, have fun and look up some touseks while you're there...haha :)

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i just discovered your blog & i love it. i also love how i'm wearing a man beret in that picture. anyways, i hope that you're doing well. good luck with teaching this week & i'll send you an email soon. :)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures...i hope you're well!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was lauryn who said that

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so maybe if I checked my email more often, I would have known about this before now... But I am glad you are alive and breathing! And remember that I also lived overseas for a year... :) so I can relate with any "culture shock" you may be having! Enjoy your time and don't let my email inbox get lonely! Miss ya ~Lefty

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

See, all these people worrying about playgrounds and after-school programs for kids. All they need is a cow! Hell yea!

When are you coming back into the B'lava fold? Nicole and I are waiting.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home